AUPAcceptable Use Policy
RPEConnect® Acceptable Use Policy (Self-Serve Deployment Platform)
RPEConnect (“RPEConnect” (“we”, “us”, “our”)) is a digital direct messaging firm that helps organizations use email, mobile, social media, the web and related tools to build communities of customers and prospects. We offer technologies and services that make it easier for digital marketers to integrate their communications across all digital channels and measure the response that takes place across each communication touch point. These Acceptable Use Policy, as may be amended from time-to-time (see further below) (“Terms & Conditions) apply in respect of any RPEConnect services (“Services”) provided to you as a RPEConnect client (“Client” (“you”, “your”)).
Section 1 – Service and Support
- All communications from RPEConnect to Client, including any officer, director, employee or authorized contractor, agent or representative of Client (“Client Organization Member”) will be generated from one of our official domains: RPEConnect, inboxmarketer.com, inboxmarketer.ca or UmpireDigital.com. These notifications will include, but are not limited to; notice of system maintenance, billing, account maintenance and regular business communications with a RPEConnect staff member. Any other communications should be treated as suspect and reported to your Account Representative for verification and review.
- Client account(s) will be provided to your organization for the term defined in any current services agreement between RPEConnect and Client (“Services Agreement”), provided the Client accounts remain in good standing with these Terms & Conditions, our payment policies and the Master Services Agreement.
- Client warrants that any username, password, token or any other account authentication information (“Access Credentials”) provided to Client by RPEConnect is for use only by the Client Organization Member individual assigned to the Access Credentials and that any such Client Organization Member will not share or disclose Access Credentials to third parties or to any other Client Organization Members without written consent of RPEConnect.
Section 2 – Restrictions and Responsibilities: Content and Conduct
Client agrees that neither Client nor any Client Organization Member shall, in association or connection with any of the Services whatsoever:
- post, send or host any digital content that:
- violates or encourages any conduct that violates any applicable law;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to any person or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- contains any information or other content that is hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by RPEConnect in its sole discretion;
- pornography or violence, that is not generally thought to be appropriate for viewing by children
- infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person;
- contains any information or content that Client does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
- engage or attempt to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- accessing, tampering with, or using non-public areas of the Services, any RPEConnect computer system, or the technical delivery systems of any RPEConnect providers;
- probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any RPEConnect system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoiding, bypassing, removing, deactivating, impairing, descrambling or otherwise circumventing any technological measure implemented by RPEConnect or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or RPEConnect content;
- sending any unsolicited or unauthorized commercial electronic messages, including, any unsolicited or unauthorized posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- use purchased email lists, lists that are built via email append or built by any third party;
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software used to provide the Services;
- interfering with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- collecting, storing or disclosing any personally identifiable information from the Services or from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- impersonating or misrepresenting Client affiliation with any person or entity;
- violating any applicable law or regulation;
- requesting, collecting, storing or using any Access Credentials from other users of RPEConnect services or systems; or
- encouraging or enabling any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this policy